FLy & Ride – enjoy your flight to Transylvania in the city of Cluj Napoca. Book a transfer from the airport to the motorcycle rental shop, pick up your motorcycle hire with a full tank of fuel.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
BMW R 1250 GS Motorcycle Hire
FLy & Ride – enjoy your flight to Transylvania in the city of Cluj Napoca. Book a transfer from the airport to the motorcycle rental shop, pick up your motorcycle hire with a full tank of fuel. Gear up and enjoy some of the best riding days of your life.
BMW R 1250 GS motorcycle hire
Engine: four stroke, two cylinder boxer
Capacity: 1254 cc/76.5 cub.in.
Fuel System: Electronic intake pipe injection
Transmission: constant mesh, 6 -speed gear boxwith helical gearing system
Seat height: 850 mm to 870 mm/ 33.5 in to 34.3 in
Consumption average: 4.30l/100 km
Motorcycle Hire – BMW R 1250 GS LC
|Early Booking Special Offer available for bookings until July 30 – 2020!|
Motorcycle Hire – BMW R 1250 GS
Terms of Rental
- Rent a BMW R 1250 GS LC motorcycle – a day of rental equals a calendar day, rental hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm, closed on Sunday (and Saturday in low season). Pick-up the motorbike or drop it off out of the business hours will cost € 20.
- Should the motorbike be returned prior to the end of the programme as stipulated in the contract, no refunds can be made.
- A valid driving licence for the rented bike will be requested at the pick-up.
- Receive the motorbike with a full tank of fuel, clean and in perfect state of functioning without any visible external defects. Return the motorcycle in the same conditions along with its documents and accessories, at the end of the programme, at the time and place stipulated by the contract.
- The loss of tools/documents/ accessories will be charged with the amount of Euro 100.
- Should the hirer return the bike unclean, the cost of the cleaning services will be applied.
- Should the hirer return the vehicle with an empty tank the refueling service: € 12 plus fuel cost will be charged.
- Pick up and redelivering with more than 1 hour of delay will be charged with the cost of 1 day of rental
- All traffic infringement are the responsibility of the hirer.
Motorcycle Hire – BMW R 1250 GS
Minimum age for rentals
For all the bikes, the minimum age required is 24 years old. The client must hold a full, unrestricted motorcycle license.
Cancellation of Rental Contract by the Client before departure
The client is at all time entitled to cancel the Rental Contract, but must pay Adventure Motorcycle Tours a cancellation charge as stipulated below:
- 61 days or more prior to departure 90 EURO per person / rental cancellation fee
- 60 – 41 days, loss of deposit
- 40 – 31 days will be subject to 50% of rental price
- 30 days or less will be subject to 100% of rental price
We accept MasterCard and Visa on our on-line secure internet payment form, MasterCard, Visa via fax and phone.
We also accept payments by bank transfer and most noteworthy Western Union.
Click here to see our Reservations page for more details.
- Enjoy the traditional food and drinks. Once you realize the price of good beer and wine you will probably not want to return to your country.
- Visit the charming cities: the Medieval city of Brasov is well known not only for its important tourist attractions, the beauty of the landscape but also, for the night life opportunities: lively pubs, discotheques, excellent restaurants.
- Make friends – plenty of English is spoken and you will find that people are friendly and open.
Ride Romania – it is easy!
- No visa is required and you can get a green card extension insurance from your insurer to cover Romania.
Advice for Australians traveling abroad
According with Australian government the following advice are to be followed:
Before you go
- Confirm your passport is valid for 6 months from when you think your trip will end. Don’t get stranded.
- Get comprehensive travel insurance to cover you and your gear. Get insurance that’s right for you and covers your activities in the places you’ll go. Remember, regardless of how healthy and fit you are, if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel.
- Consider your physical and mental health. Get advice from your doctor if you’re unsure.
- See your doctor or travel clinic 8 weeks before you go for a basic health check
- Check if your medication is legal and available in the places you’re going. Take enough of your prescribed medicines to last the whole trip. Carry copies of your prescription and a letter from your doctor.
- Tell your bank you’re travelling and check if your cards will work. Have several payment options.
- If you’ll drive overseas check out the local traffic laws and practices. You’re likely to need an International Driving Permit (IDP) as well as your Australian driver’s licence.
- Share your itinerary with friends or family members. Give them copies of your passport
Holidays don’t always go as planned. If you’re going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. Without it, you or your family could suffer financially if things go wrong. No matter who you are, where you’re going and what you’re doing, get insurance.
Travel insurance is especially important if you need medical assistance. Healthcare overseas can be very expensive. Most countries won’t give you free care, or subsidise the cost of your care. You, or your insurer, must usually pay full price.
Travel Advice for Australians visiting Romania
Keep your personal belongings close. Lock hotel and train compartment doors from the inside.
Drink spiking is an issue, especially in Bucharest’s Old Town. Don’t accept food, drinks, gum or cigarettes from people you’ve just met.
Dating and marriage scams occur.
Only use ATMs in banks, shops and shopping centres, especially at night. Always keep your credit card in sight. Be wary of people you’ve met online.
Penalties for drug offences are severe. They can include jail sentences of up to 20 years.
By law, you must always carry photo ID. Keep your passport in a safe place. Carry a photocopy.
It’s illegal to take photos of airports, military sites or other secure locations.
It’s illegal to engage in sex work or have sexual relations with a person under 18.
Same-sex relationships are legal in Romania, but not widely accepted.
The Australian Consulate in Bucharest provides limited consular and passport assistance.
You can get full consular help from the Australian Embassy in Athens.
Read more advice for Australian traveling abroad!
The motorcycle rental services give you the freedom you need to ride at your own pace.
There is no set itinerary, just you, a map and the open road.
Recommendations are available at the office. The staff will be very happy to give you information on the Best roads to Ride.
Romania in general and Transylvania in particular offers some great winding motorcycle roads, great views and a good selection of hotels and restaurants.
Price including mentions:
All prices include use of BMW R 1250 GS, 2019 model, tank bag, top box.
Should you wish us to remove something, please state your preferences in the booking form.
• Use of a BMW R 1250 GS motorcycle model
• Unlimited mileage
• 24 hours support
• Free storage for excessive luggage
• The compulsory insurance against civil liability (third party liability)
• Pillion friendly, no charge for passenger
• modem USB for internet free of charge (depending of availability)
• A deposit of € 2000/motorcycle in cash or by credit card will be required for motorbike damage security or loss of accessories. The amount will be refunded at the end of the programme should the bike be returned on time, undamaged and with a full fuel tank.
It is recommended to purchase a travel insurance policy specially designed for adventure holidays.
• Return Airport transfers by car from Cluj or Targu Mures Airport (45-60 minutes/transfer) to the garage to collect the motorcycle.
– One way transfer: Euro 35
– Return transfer: Euro 60
• CASCO insurance (comprehensive insurance – providing full coverage in case of accident) about €30/rental day
• GPS and motorcycle gear also available for rent at an extra cost.
No Details Found